Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Done with colors

So for an entire lifetime I've known what I've wanted for my wedding, from the colors to the food. Now that I'm actually planning my wedding I have no idea what I want. I've been thinking so hard about what colors I've wanted, and I've come up with nothing, so I'm putting the colors to the side and now focusing on the venue. Now that we are being guilted into having a wedding in Utah we need to figure out where we want it. I wanted to find a place that was about both Daniel and I, and I think I've come up with the perfect plan. Daniel's life is about work, us, and golf, so what better place to have a wedding then at a golf course? I know I'm a genius, it's the best of both worlds. It's at a golf course so that makes Daniel happy, and have you seen golf courses, they are actually REALLY pretty and well kept. Now I just need to find one within my non existent budget, and one that we both really like. Finally something good is starting to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment